CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Success-in the mind's eye

I sit by the window and travel with my thoughts
To a site so far, yet so near
Truly familiar, still waiting to be explored
And what’s halting me to take on board

They say it’s the most desirable site of all
Making you feel most gratifying and enjoyable
Still, I was unable to cross, but crawl the wall
And many times felt painless even as I used to fall

Hiding behind fears of inability
And citing success as just a label
With false ego showering rays of ignorance
I thought everything’s proper despite being disabled




So, as I sit by the window and dig into my thoughts
Realize that, deep inside the dirt of casualness
there’s pond containing water of regret and hope
Tucked miles away from the mirage of covetousness
where everything pulled by the temptation’s rope
I recall how I failed being unique and was self-expressionless
Always used to dance to the world’s tunes, no good than a tope
For I never stood to fight with the sword of courageousness
As anxiety and distraction sapped mental vigor,
hence, was in progress to mentally lope


A sudden jerk pulls me to reality
Where my exam failure made me melt like ice
From the unbendable glass I was, containing drinks
lacking vitality
Now I spot the holes of obstacles which curbed me
from playing proper dice

Nothing happens until you make it happen
As I go though this inspiring flame of quote
I promise to reload and kick up the storm
Not to be tempted by the easy, but wrong route
But walking the path of dream and vow to transform